Seren Y Gogledd in the heart of the glorious Pembrokeshire National Park.
Whether you’re an active family looking for adventure or you want to escape for a while to a haven of peace and calm, Seren Y Gogledd is the perfect place for your holiday by the sea.
Awarded FOUR STARS by Visit Wales, the house:
- Is a short walk from the beach at the Parrog, Newport Bay
- Is a short walk from the centre of Newport, a small medieval town with a great range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Sleeps six in three bedrooms
- Has accommodation all on one level
- Has a fully enclosed, private garden with stunning sea views
- Has a shed where you can safely lock away all your bikes, surfboards etc.
- Is dog friendly
After a day on the beach or exploring all the area has to offer, come back to Seren Y Gogledd to relax. Sit in the garden or conservatory with a glass of wine (you are on holiday after all!) and enjoy the unspoilt view over Newport Sands and the Nevern Estuary.
For further information or to make a booking please contact us